August 25, 2004

I can hear. From my speakers already. Don't ask me what or how it happened. Apparently, my sis assured me that there was no problem when she used it this afternoon and she's right. I feel bullied, by my com.

xxx

Popped by Henry's blog (i.e. Been Everywhere But Here). I really quite enjoy reading his blog every once in awhile. I don't know him personally but this man writes good stuff. And, I get the feeling of ... hmm... like the feeling one would get when sitting at a quiet beach on a semi-sunny+cloudy day, looking out at a rather calm sea. Nice.

Not forgetting the fact that there's often interesting stuff I can plagiarise from his blog. Like this one here...

The elegance of regret is experience.

But elegance is something that we learn to recognise and appreciate over time. The first glance is always quite clumsy.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:26